1: Schedule a Tour
Call or email to schedule a tour of the school.
Please note: We do nor accept local transfers in their Junior or Senior year.
Email: Click Here
2: Submit Application
- Student Application (click here)
- Submit the following information to the school office:
- All forms in application packet
- Most recent report card
- Current achievement test scores
- Non-refundable registration fee
3: Pre-enrollment testing
The appropriate principal will contact you if pre-enrollment grade level testing is needed.
Part of the application for admission includes a student interview. This interview will provide the student, parent and principal an opportunity to ensure that NCA is the right fit.
5: Notification of Admission
You will be notified of your admission status after all requirements have been met.
- Successful Admission– student has successfully completed all aspects of admission and is enrolled for attendance at NCA. All students are accepted on a six-week academic and disciplinary probation. Teachers and administration will monitor student performance.
- Denial of Admission– student’s past academic, behavioral, emotional, or attendance patterns prevent admission to NCA.