The members of the Neuse Christian Academy School Board are passionate about Christian education and have a heart to serve God in the ministry of NCA. Each board member feels called by the Lord to serve and it is their desire to follow His guidance in all areas to ensure the spiritual and academic success of the school.
The Board is the policy setting body of the school and they work closely with the Administrator, who has the responsibility of implementing the policies and daily operations of NCA. Meetings are scheduled six times a year.
Areas of Responsibility for the School Board
- Establish policies for operation of the school
- Employ an Administrator whom they hold accountable to implement the policies of the school
- Provide necessary buildings, equipment and supplies
- Approve the annual budget and the method of financing the school
- Assist in communicating the mission of the school to the community
- Establish a long-range plan for the school
- Act as the final authority on issues arising within the school that are not resolved at the administrative level
- Evaluate the Administrator